Presumably everyone is familiar with the knife, because we usually need to rely on it to cut things. If knives are a necessity in our daily life, then how can a knife holder be a must-have in the kitchen. There are too many supplies in the kitchen, and a knife holder is needed to store them, so that we can easily find the knives we need.
The knife holder is not only hygienic but also saves space for us. So how should we choose a suitable knife holder? Today, I will recommend it to you.
Tool holder recommendation introduction:
Knife racks are shelves used in the kitchen to support and stack all kinds of kitchen knives in a unified manner.
At the same time, the tool holder is a very important part of the CNC lathe. According to its function, the number of tools that can be installed on the tool holder of the CNC lathe is generally 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 20, and 24. Some CNC lathes can install more tools.
The structure of the tool holder is generally rotary, and the tool is installed on the tool holder along the circumferential direction, and radial turning tools, axial turning tools, drills, and boring tools can be installed.
Turning machining centers can also be equipped with axial milling cutters and radial milling cutters. The tool holders of a small number of CNC lathes are in-line, and the tools are installed along a straight line.
CNC lathes can be equipped with two tool holders.
The first is a dedicated knife holder . Developed by the lathe manufacturer itself, the tool holder used is also dedicated. The advantage of this tool holder is that it is cheap to manufacture, but it lacks versatility.
The second is a universal knife holder . CNC lathe manufacturers can choose and configure tool holders produced according to certain general standards according to the functional requirements of CNC lathes.
How to choose a knife holder?
1. Wooden tool holders should be made of insect-proof and anti-bacteria materials.
2. Because the knife is in contact with wet food for a long time, it is easy to breed bacteria, so the knife holder should be kept dry and clean, and placed in a ventilated place.
3. The stainless steel knife holder is usually disassembled and washed, and it is used after drying in the sun.
4. It is best to use materials that can prevent insects and bacteria for wooden knife holders. Generally, wood products that have been treated with anti-corrosion and insect-proof treatments are used.
5. It is also a good way to use a drain rack. After cleaning the knives, put them directly on the drain rack, and wait for them to dry naturally before storing them in the knife holder. Do not wipe them with dish towels or rags and put them away. Because the kitchen environment is humid, it is difficult to ensure that the rags are clean . When the knife buckle is placed on the drain rack, the water can be drained automatically, and good ventilation can be maintained.
Generally speaking, with the development of living standards, people's requirements for environmental sanitation are getting higher and higher. And now the knives have been increased from the original kitchen knives and meat cleavers to fruit knives, bread knives, kitchen knives and so on. There are even many large and small shovels and spoons, which is dazzling.
So the knife holder has become a must-have in the kitchen. More importantly, having a knife holder can reduce the growth of bacteria and keep the knife dry and clean.
Copyright © 2022 Yangjiang Yangdong Ruitai Hardware Products Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved