(1) Restaurant kitchen safety management link
There are many unsafe factors in the kitchen, and unsafe factors are hidden in the process from the processing of dishes to sales. Kitchen managers should pay attention to, warn and train employees to improve safety awareness, and take preventive measures in the following links: burns, sprains, falls, knife cuts, accidents caused by electrical equipment; fire prevention and fire extinguishing.
(2) Restaurant kitchen safety management regulations
1. All on-the-job chefs must be proficient in the performance of all the mechanical equipment in the kitchen before they can use it.
When using various mechanical equipment, operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures, and do not change the operating procedures at will, and illegal operations are strictly prohibited. 2. All kinds of knives used by chefs should be strictly managed. They should be used and placed in strict accordance with the requirements. When not in use, knives should be placed in a fixed position. It is not allowed to use knives to scare others or use knives to point at others. The knives are stored in a fixed location, and the chef is not allowed to take the knives out of the kitchen at will. 3. Personal special knives should be kept in a fixed place when not in use, and they are not allowed to be lent to others for use. It is strictly forbidden to leave them anywhere, otherwise the adverse consequences caused by this will be borne by the knife holder.
4. All kinds of equipment are managed by special personnel, and other people are not allowed to tamper with them at will. Regularly check various facilities and equipment in the kitchen to eliminate unsafe hidden dangers in time. 5. Check the oil circuit, valve, gas circuit, gas switch, power socket and switch one by one after closing the files every day. If any problem is found, it should be repaired in time, and it is strictly forbidden to deal with it without permission. 6. It is forbidden to wipe the power plug with a wet cloth at ordinary times. It is strictly forbidden to connect the power without permission, and it is not allowed to use the equipment with faults.
7. If the kitchen is found to be stolen, the person on duty or who discovers it should protect the scene, report it to the superior in time, and assist the leader to understand the situation in time. 8. Master the location and use of consumer equipment and fire extinguishing equipment in the kitchen and dining room, carefully check the power lines every day, and report to the superiors for repairs in time if they find overloaded power consumption and aging wires. 9. In the event of a fire, call the fire alarm immediately to explain the location and department of the futures, try to put out the fire, and organize and guide the guests to evacuate safely according to the fire situation.
(3) Details of kitchen fire prevention management 1. When using the alcohol stove, do not add alcohol to the burning alcohol stove. The spare alcohol stock should not exceed two days’ usage, and it should be kept by a special person in the meal preparation room. The warehouse management department is responsible for keeping the total spare alcohol. 2. When using liquefied gas abalone carts, safety operating procedures must be strictly followed. Before use, check the gas hoses and gas cylinders, and stop using them immediately if any gas leaks are found. When turning on the furnace, first ignite and then turn it on, and then push it into the restaurant after igniting. The small gas cylinders used must be managed by a special person.
3. All chefs in the kitchen should open the damper before turning on the stove, then light the fire first and then turn on the gas. After get off work, close the air valve firmly at the waist to extinguish the fire. 4. During restaurant business hours, the doors of each exit must not be locked and kept open 5. Clean the kitchen range hood and pipe cover every quarter or half a year. When kitchen workers clean the kitchen, do not spray water on the electric socket and electric switch to prevent electrical short circuit from causing fire. 6. When the hot oil is fried, pay attention to controlling the oil temperature to prevent the oil pan from catching fire (4) Detailed Rules for Kitchen Fire Inspection 1. Strictly abide by the operating procedures: 2. The kitchen should be carefully inspected before leaving get off work at night, extinguish the fire, and close all oil and gas valves to ensure that there is no oil or gas leakage.
3. Keep the working environment clean, remove all kinds of oil stains on the workbench, and clean the range hood regularly. 4. Employees are strictly prohibited from smoking at work.
Copyright © 2022 Yangjiang Yangdong Ruitai Hardware Products Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved